Wednesday, June 3, 2009

25 Daily Quests

So, if you've ever played WoW, you know the frustration of trying to earn gold. Gathering professions are definitely one way to do so, but leveling some of them takes FOREVER (herbalism). Some take less time (skinning) but don't give you much in the way of cash money hoes.

Another way to make money is to farm. And that might be just your thing. You might like sitting in one area, killing the same friggin mob over and over again for an hour just to loot 45 silver and a bunch of trash items worth 2 copper at the vendors.

I however like to do dailies. They take an hour to an hour and a half to do all 25, and are the quick and easy way to make gold. In fact, at maximum level (80), you should be getting around 13 gold 23 silver per quest (excluding vendor trash). That means for 25 quests, you should net 330.75 gold. Not bad!

So I'm going to outline the 25 quests that I do at maximum level to earn my keep. Though I never seem to keep a hold of it for a long time, I do make some pretty good cash from them.

I'll go over each of the 25 quests in their own separate blog, as taking screenshots and explicating will take some time.

Look forward to them.... whoever's reading this. Saorise.... poor girl.

2 comments:

  1. dude Ima make my bro read your blog :p he plays WoW now lol hes been trying to get me to play for some time :p

    ReplyDelete