Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Test blog

Hello world! This is a test blog, just to test various functions out. Here, here are some stuffed animals for y'all to stare at while I put stuff in bold and in different fonts and generally bore you about what this blog will subsist on. 



Trebuchet
Georgia
Lucida
Arial
Courier

I think trebuchet looks best huh?

So I like to photoshop, and I like to play World of Warcraft (WoW). Isn't that fascinating? Well I decided I would make a nice little blog site where I could post tutorials, daily/weekly/monthly creations, as well as stuff about WoW and how life is there. I thought I would make some guides as well to help neeewbs along and get into the end-game material.

So that's what this blog is all about. Helping others, sharing my knowledge of PhotoWoW. World of shop. Phorld of Shopcraft.

Enjoy and stuff will come soon.

1 comment:

  1. wewt! *follows the LP* =D

    and yeah go for that font :p

    ReplyDelete